Thursday, September 23, 2010

Falling Upstairs

I write about this, because it still puzzles me. How the hell do you fall....UPSTAIRS!!!!
As Alejandro said "Its like defying gravity." (Well he actually said "dude, thats like defying gravity, thats cool")

So we're in the lockers, the ones smack in the middle of the 3rd floor. Going to my locker, I'm talking(no surprise) to Alejandro and JD. So then Alejandro goes "What's up Natalia, pound it."
Then we see her last 2 fingers are in a bandage. So Alejandro goes "dude, like what happened to your hand???"(Yeah, he's gonna be saying "dude" a lot more in this post.)
She explains that she closed a door on her hand, and I go, what's with you? First you fall down the stairs and mess up your hand, and now you close a door on your fingers, and mess them up too???

This is where the discussion developed. Because I had to be corrected, you see she didnt fall downstairs... She fell UPSTAIRS! Well I said that I could see her tripping up three or more steps, but a whole staircase? As Alejandro stares into space with a blank look on his face, (as usual) I find out that if you jump REALLY high, you can trip upstairs(which I guess involves some Michael Jordanian superjump, and some jetpacks on your feet).

As a tide of midgets in red flows by(the 3rd graders are leaving Mrs. Vallarino's room), we: Mafe, Natalia, Alejandro, and me argue about if you could fall upstairs, and then the conversation is ended by the one force you can't argue with. Mrs. Meadows casually passing by and commenting that we might want to hurry up, or just get a detention(either one...). And Alejandro goes "Dude we better hurry up!!!" (This is the last "dude" you'll hear I promise).

So yeah apparently you can fall upstairs.

8 comments:

  1. it was good your post, but i got a little confused in the middle, got a bit lost, and u have a few grammer mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAha Giovanni this is FUNNY dude haha You CAN fall upstairs if you have have oil under your feet while climbing up and you trip and you fall upstairs...LIke my logic jkjk

    Nice post btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i remember this man BUT its still impossible dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok i get all the storie and all but how do you fall upstairs?????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! How do you fall upstairs?
    I agree with Katy, you have a few grammar mistakes.Besides that you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the heck
    How do you fall upstairs

    ReplyDelete
  7. JAJAJJAJA its just impossible to fall upstairs! I couldn't stop laughing with Alejandro's comment: "dude, thats like defying gravity, thats cool"

    ReplyDelete
  8. howw the hell could you people not know how to fall up the stairs?!!! jaja anyways good job bro you made me laugh, so keep it up or ill break you! jaja!

    ReplyDelete