1. I think the people who designed the Oreo cakesters box are idiots. I mean “dunk them or don’t”? Everyone knows they taste better when you chuck ‘em in a glass of milk. Of course sometimes they break apart, and you have to go fisherman with a spoon to get that damn cookie out.
2. I think the toucan in Mrs. Frederick’s class is watching me. We joked that it was a vulture, cause its kind of hunched over, but now every time I look up, the darn thing is staring straight at me. Freaky little bugger, its got eyes bigger than Bugzy’s (the hamster in the movie where the bedtime stories become true).
3. I don’t like Confession Tuesday. Everyone gets all serious and makes deep confessions about themselves, and I’m like the only one who jokes around on his blog come Tuesday. Oh well, I’m not the serious type anyways.
4. Did I mention how much I hate Confession Tuesdays. Oh crap I said that above. Who cares. Never mind that go on, go on. Read the next one.
5. I have witnessed one of the most hilarious events I will probably see in my life, only 4 people were witness to this event. The victim, the 2 people seeing the event(me and someone else), and the culprit. I must confess it was hilarious even though I should feel bad for laughing. Victim, I am sorry I laughed. P.S. : I advise you not to make any revealing comments if you read this. If Mrs. Meadows finds out, it’ll be everywhere.
6. I confess that I’m suffering from writer’s blockage. For the ones who can’t infer, or are mentally challenged, this means I have no idea what else to write. Now go away, and go read someone else’s blog. This post is now officially over. Good bye.

HAHAHA Good story :p
ReplyDeleteMy confession isnt serious...unless you consider naked japanese kids as serious.
(ADVERTISING FOR THE WIN)
Ewww...I just said FTW, Viganitus is rubbing off on me
Max naked japanese kids are a serious matter, and one that requiers further discussion, and meetings. I think of ur blog as a serious one. I do no think Toshio would approve (name of naked grudge kid).
ReplyDeleteXD
Hahaha, ur confessions are always so funny I laughed in every single one of them!!!! >_<
ReplyDeleteI laughed the most at first and second one. Hahaha!!!!
You're such a comedian XD!!!
And the last one was VERY hilarious. Lol :)
Keep it up Giovanni!!!!
jajajaja Thanks Yeji, I try to make the confessions funny, glad to see it works. Now I gotta go, cause the vulture's watchin me again
ReplyDelete