Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Confessions on Tuesday(Confession Tuesday is so cliche)

1. I hate the computer I'm writing this on, it just has the USB port, the charger port, the earphone port, and a little weird one. Its like they were making the computer, and then when they sold it, they were like "oh shit, we forgot to put everything else on it!" So what did they do? You have to pay more money to buy the attachments, like for the Ethernet, or just to play CDs on it. The only good thing the Macbook Air has, its that its light, nothing else.

2. Have you ever noticed that in the States, you have all these wannabe gangstas, who are like 16 year old, wearing huge baggy clothes, and the people who are in an actual gang, dress normally. (and no a gang isn't when you and your friends hang out after school and throw rocks at cars, that's  called Down Syndrome) Its makes a kind of sense, since they wouldn't want to stand out, though I think they don't have to worry, as the 16 year olds in huge purple winter jackets draw all the attention.

3. When I go to a restaurant in another country, I make sure NOT to try the delicacy, cause usually its some weird thing like "baby squid tentacles, marinated in goat's milk cheese, with fresh snails on top".  I don't care if the people around are eating it up, like they're chocolate chip cookies, I'm not eating it! Although I guess I can't really talk, because over in the States, they serve meals that are completely genetically modified, and they're proud of it.

4. I believe my computer is posessed, it's the reason I'm writing my confession on this Mac Air. Last weekend, on Saturday when I got home from the mall, I lifted up the screen and it was covered in water, the keyboard was wet too, and water was welling up from beneath. I closed it, so I wouldn't have a scene from "The Ring" when the girl pops out of the TV. I swear when I closed it, I heard a little grunt of disappointment, they are getting it fixed, but I think they should send it to a voodoo doctor first!

5.  I don't mind having to use this computer actually, because it's better than my old one, it looked like it was fought in the last Gulf War actually, from all the scratches, and dents in it. It's was more of a bulletproof hat by the time I got it than an actual computer.

4 comments:

  1. Haha good story.

    I've noticed that Macbook airs dont have the stuff you need.I HATE wannabe gangstas too

    P.S. Awesome people say 'Gangsta', not 'Gangster'.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice but max is right its Gangsta not Gangster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I could actually envision you on your computer as your mind meanders and comes up with these items of discontent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Max is right about the Gangsta comment.

    ReplyDelete