Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Confessions

1. Yesterday I stayed up until 12:00 finishing my  homework, because I chose soccer over schoolwork, and then the next day teachers tell me I'm so responsible and do all my homework... (Oh the irony!!!)

2. Yesterday I had to chase my dog all over the neighborhood, I got so mad I started throwing pieces of frozen bread at him, when one of them smacked him in the face, I almost killed myself tripping over him, and then I tried to see if he was alright. Go figure...

3. Sometimes I wonder if I'm bipolar, it would be the only explanation for being moody and angry, and then bouncing all over the place the next class. Or it could just be that my phone got taken away and then I drank like 3 cans of Hawaiian Punch. (Either one...)

4. I can't stand my grandmother... The first few days, it's nice to have her around, and then after those first few days, I start wishing she would just leave, and stop pestering me.

5. We got a foozball table a few days ago, and since then every night I play a bit with my dad, who I think is the most like me in the family... A joker, and someone who doesn't mind pulling some pranks or jokes every now and then... (Of course when we play he beats me like 10-0, but hey it's the spirit of the game right???)

10 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! You were brave to tell about #3. I guess that sometimes teens feel like that about their relatives. You really appreciate them later on in life. Thanks for the confessions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like numbers one and three it is very funny. :) The parenthesis added a lot more humor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, funny confession!Totally luved it.
    I like the way you used the parenthasis. The second one was the funniest. Hahah, great job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice man and when i read the part about the hawaiin punch in my head i just thought "So true" maybe you should lay off that stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a really good list! I definitely liked how you used the parenthesis and how you stated everything on your list really clearly. Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaha awesome Giovanni love this :D no wonder why Ms.Meadows laughed today hahaha this is to funny you triped on your dog hahah

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA HA very funny,
    i hate it when grandparents bother me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AJ: But the Hawaiin Punch is SOOOOOOOOOO good!!! Except when i drink I get thirstier so I have to drink another one...

    Vigan: Yeah it was funny later, but at the time I was really mad. I guess later I thought I could put it in the blog...

    Paola, Yeji, and Steph: Thanks the paranthesis was really a last minute addition, but I guess it worked out alright..

    Jacob: Even though it sounds like you just put that comment because you knew i wouldn't mind having a two word comment, thanks anyway..

    Mrs. Meadows: Thank you, I wasn't sure about #3, but when you started laughing in the middle of class, I knew I had to put it... I DO apprecite my grandma... Just when she's not around...

    Max: Yours was hilarious and good too. I thought it was better than mine, though... (Oh great, now you'll probably tell me that it's so true...) Once again Thanks...

    ReplyDelete